what we believe & practice
Anderton Photography is dedicated to making photographs that are just as surprising, unexpected, and emotional as every couple we get to work with. We get the honor of documenting the most exhilarating, expressive, and wild moments of each couples life.
If you live for the details, the raw & pure awesomeness of love & the color it adds to the world…then we might be just who you have been searching for!
- Energetic, dynamic and passionate team of photographers
- Timeless and narrative images that truly tell your wedding story
- As a male & female team, we present a unique opportunity for couples with the ability to provide uninterrupted photographic coverage of both the Bride and Groom during key moments of the big day.
- We work with only a small specified number of couples every year. This guarantees that you are not just a number, but a truly memorable couple.
- We take pride in the craft of photography, not being photoshop wizards.
- There is no reason for you to wait longer than two weeks for your finished photographs!
- We don't create your day…we capture it. You are unique and exciting…your photos should reflect that.
Please take the time to visit our weddings collection, and see for yourself how insanely awesome all of our couples are!
We're serious about our job! We're serious about having fun!
JEFF was born and raised in Central New York. His passion for photography was initially fueled by his love of nature and wildlife, which he greatly attributes to his success as a wedding and events photographer. His photographs of wildlife and the environment of Central New York have been displayed in local and state exhibitions. In 2009, after spending his first 16 months with a camera strictly in woods and swamps of the eastern US, Jeff was asked to be an assistant for a wedding, by Kelly (co-photographer of AP). Shooting along side Kelly, Jeff quickly became consumed with the thrill, challenge, and excitement of photographing weddings. In June 2012, Anderton Photography was founded and hit the ground running. Along with the success of Anderton Photography weddings, Jeff has an increasing list of commercial clients. Jeff continues to further establish himself as a wedding and landscape photographer throughout the United States. After a year 'vacation' from weddings spent exploring in Colorado, Jeff currently is continuing his photographic career in the Richmond, Virginia area. Follow all of Jeff's other photographic endeavors at:
KELLY is a life-long resident of Central New York. She studied engineering at Clemson University, and holds a Certification in Digital Photography. Kelly is a co-photographer of Anderton Photography. Kelly founded Just for You Photography, in the summer of 2008 after examining her desires searching for a photographer for her own wedding. Having been a bride herself, Kelly brings a natural understanding and calmness to brides on their big day. As well as being able to easily and gracefully connect with brides, it was clear early on that Kelly has a true specialty in capturing details of the wedding day, Her technical proficiency is also apparent. In 2012, Kelly joined Jeff in the shared pursuit of their passion, making Anderton Photography what it is today.
full service wedding photography
We really mean full service. We believe in full coverage documentation of your day. This means that, if you so choose, we will literally arrive ready to work when you wake up, and we won't stop until the parties over. Contact us to create a unique wedding package just for you! Packages starting at $3600.
Favorite spot? Place where he proposed? Let's make beautiful photos of you two before your wedding. Definitely, bring the dog, too!
Whats in it for you?
- Competent, polite, experienced professionals who know how & when to have a blast
- 2 lead photographer
- Full day coverage
- Full rights to your full-resolution, non-watermarked photographs
- One price, no surprises
- Your beautiful images arrive in 14 days, not months.
- Professional print options & albums available
- Peace of mind knowing that the most unexpected, timeless, and wild moments of your day will be captured with pride & craft.